March 27, 2016

Bright Cherise

1-IMG_8398

It's Easter and everyone is probably enjoying the holidays with their loved ones. We are currently spending some time with Mr.B's family and I just wanted to share a special new addition to my closet that just screams Easter to me. I recently bought a couple of things on super sale at my favourite store for tall ladies and ordered a pair of colored denim jeans. Well, it said cherise on the label and I was really hoping for a suptle color. When the package arrived, it turned out to be really BRIGHT. First, I was really unsure, but the fit and the price were great, so I decided to buy the brightest pants ever. And I like them. They call for attention, but I really like them. I usually pair them with nudes or black and here is a typical combination that I go for when wearing my attention cherise jeans :) Happy Easter to all of you!

1-IMG_8400

1-IMG_8444

Jacket: C&A
Scarf and Hat: Handmade
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Deichmann
Bracelet: gift

1-IMG_8429-tile

1-IMG_8422

1-IMG_8403

1-IMG_8437

1-IMG_8410

1-IMG_8443

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...