April 13, 2016

Checkered

1-IMG_9082

I love Spring for the warm weather that makes me want to wear skirts and dresses every day, but sometimes a piece of clothing just screams denim. This jacket is so wonderful and works amazing with my distressed jeans, I already had to wear it in this combination several times since I bought it three weeks ago. It's such an unusual print that had caught my eye the minute I saw it online and when I tried it in the store, I was sold. The waterfall front is flattering on my frame and I really like that the sleeves can be worn up or down. Perfect piece that fits with a lot of basics in my closet, but will probably be worn mostly with denim as the look fits so well. Do you know this situation when you want to wear a combo over and over as it seems just so perfect even though tons of other combinations are waiting to be remixed?

1-IMG_9084

1-IMG_9091

What I wore

Shirt, Cardigan, Necklace, Scarf & Bag: Primark
Top & Ring: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_9109-tile

1-IMG_9154-tile

1-IMG_9068

1-IMG_9101

1-IMG_9088

1-IMG_9123

1 comments:

Happinessatmidlife said...

Love your new jacket and how you styled it!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...