July 29, 2016

White and Blue

1-IMG_4476

We are in Finland now, my home away from home! I love coming here every year and always get really excited already weeks in advance. I actually started wearing loads of white and blue combinations these past weeks to get in the mood and here is just another example of that! The outfit was another birthday look from one of those parties during July - this being Mr.B's birthday. He was really excited about my white/blue outfit and commented immediately that I looked so Finnish! Nice compliment. In the background, you can see just a bit of my mother's beautiful garden. What a happy place and it was so nice to have that rose arch as a backdrop. 

1-IMG_4500

1-IMG_4510

What I wore

Skirt: C&A
Shirt: H&M
Cardigan: Tchibo
Necklace & Earrings: Ibero
Bracelet: gift
Shoes: Deichmann

1-IMG_4520-tile

1-IMG_4575

1-IMG_4507

1-IMG_4564

1-IMG_4561

My mother made this amazing berries and baiser cake - delicious!

1-IMG_4484

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...