November 7, 2016

Cherries and Strawberries

1-IMG_7213

1-IMG_7221

I am constantly on the lookout for clothes that are inspired by the 50s and 60s again and I am whipping out all my rockabilly clothes a lot more often. I even started wearing the pencil skirts, circle skirts and dresses to work on a more regular basis. I think it's not just a phase, the clothes of the 50s and 60s, the Mad Men style has inspired me for years, but I have kept these pieces for those rare occasions when we go to American car shows or our Rock'n'Roll dance class. I want to wear those beautiful things more often and I am so glad that my dress code at work actually gives me that freedom. Of course, I haven't tried the full style with pin curls and winged liner at work, but have added more of my clothing pieces into my outfits and it feels so good to finally wear them more often. The look of this blog post is a bit much for work ;), I was looking at outfits for our concert visit two weeks ago where we were going to see The Baseballs, a German rock'n'roll band that I love! This was a look to wear for that day! Later, I did decide against it, but it is still a lovely outfit. 

1-IMG_7200

This look, I actually wore for a American car show and went full on Rockabilly with the outfit, hair and accessories. 

1-IMG_7246

1-IMG_7272

1-IMG_7196

What I wore

Dress: Hell Bunny
Cardigan: H&M
Necklace: vintage shop in Paris
Shoes: Anttila
Tights: Esda
Headband: Ultimo

1-IMG_7254-tile

1-IMG_7248

1-IMG_7233

1-IMG_7187

1-IMG_7220

1-IMG_7180

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...