September 21, 2012

Where is the light?

These last weeks, it has been so hard to find time for outfit pictures. I rarely come back from work early enough for some nice sunset photos. Often, it's already too dark and I get a bit frustrated by that. I just hope that I can stock up on photos on the weekends during the winter months. I now understand all those fashion bloggers that have been upset about the early sunsets in autumn and winter! 

IMG_8981

This look was one of my work outfits during this week. Monday and Tuesday still were so warm, now it probably is almost zero degrees in the morning. Brrr!!! So better wear those skirts while you still can!

IMG_8949

IMG_8921

IMG_8969

What I wore

Skirt: South Africa
Shirt: Lindex
Cardigan, Bag, Bracelet: Thrifted
Shoes: Deichmann
IMG_8991-tile

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...