November 3, 2012

Featured on ...

This week, this little blog has been featured on not one, but two great blogs and I just wanted to say thanks for that. I also wanted to share those two pages with you, to give those pages a little love and others the opportunity to check out all the great blogs that were featured! 

First, I was part of the What I Wore Fall Remix Challenge over at What I Wore Blog. Jessica's blog was one of the first I followed on a regular basis and I am so glad to be part of this Fall challenge! She asked the participating bloggers to style one piece of fall clothing and remix it two different ways. I picked my blue skirt that is one of the pieces I inherited fro my grandma's closet. When the weather turns dreary and it is darker outside, I like to add a pop of color to most of my outfits to bring some brightness into the dark.


Anja_A Heart and Soul Story

WIW Fall Remix Challenge


Check out all the other lovely ladies here!

The second blog that I was featured on is a wonderful fashion blog. The girls over at Fashion Treatment talk about trends, current editorials and team up with fashion bloggers for weekly roundups of their favorite looks. This week I shared my early winter outfit with them.

IMG_1374

You can also check out the other great bloggers here

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...