March 14, 2013

Turquoise swing

Winter is back and I might even love this reunion - just a bit :) The snow is great even though it gives me the chilles every time I step outside the door. I just love the white and even on a grey day, it looks light outside. Definite plus!

IMG_5403


IMG_5434

I'm still hoping for Spring every morning and therefore wore my favourite colors for this coming season - turquoise and nudes in a combination with gold jewelry!

IMG_5419

I love how my new necklace by House of Harlow 1960 works with this bright blouse. Exactly how I was hoping it would look with my favourite colors.

IMG_5422

IMG_5387

What I wore

Skirt, Ring & Belt: H&M
Blouse: C&A
Tights: Esda
Necklace: House of Harlow 1960
Wellies: Ernsting's Family

IMG_5445-tile

I love this skirt especially for the twirl effect!!! Feel like a ballerina!

IMG_5410

1 comments:

kaarlijnx-x said...

I like your skirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...