March 3, 2013

What I love right now - No. 2/2013

It's been a week full of work and only little time for myself, but I managed to sneak in some little moments of joy and fun. It's the little things that make you happy, right?!

IMG_5465

Made some great chocolate fudge pudding with vanilla cream last week as dessert for a dinner with my friend J.
Flowers by Mr.B

IMG_5211

First Easter decorations for our flat. I love those tinted birch branches. They look wonderful together with these beige, grey and nude eggs and the sand background of our wall.

IMG_5479-horz

Made hot chocolate with cinnamon and ice cream with hot strawberries for dessert today!

IMG_5490-horz

Winter seems to be leaving us, but I love the memories of me wading through knee deep piles of snow to fill up the bird house with some grains.

IMG_5374-horz

What do you love right now? 

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...