March 5, 2013

Colorful and casual winter weekend

When I spend my weekend with the family, I often stick with a jeans and shirt attire. It's been a really simple strategy all throughout this last winter when I tried to incorporate a bit of color into my looks to work against the grey and dreary weather. Now that March has begun and the sun is coming out more often, I dream of pastel colors and spring layers. Until the temperatures hav risen enough to actually wear all these beautiful new Spring clothes (I have been shopping a bit), I will keep wearing my colorful outfits and this is one of them.

IMG_5184


IMG_5157

Oh yes, I did shovel a bit of snow in this look :)

IMG_5141

IMG_5191

What I wore

Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Long Fashion
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Shoes: Hanwag
Earrings: Kalevala jewelry, gift from Mr.B
Ring: Bijou Brigitte, gift from mom

IMG_5176-horz

IMG_5196

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...