March 24, 2013

What I love right now - No 3/2013

I have had a lot to do this past week, but we still tried to bring some Easter spirit to our flat.

IMG_5738

We made those eggs with some colors and rice in a little cup. Just add the color to the cup, mix it with the rice, put the seal on and start shaking. So much fun and we love us some lovely colored eggs for Sunday breakfast!

IMG_5693


IMG_5679

IMG_5680-horz

Added some red stripes and polka dots to my Easter display. Love the change and the pop of color fits well with my milk cans!

IMG_5687-horz

New towel knobs for our bathroom. Originally those are door knobs, but we love them for the bathroom as well. It's also a great change fro mthose sticky hangers that always came off when the room got too moist.

IMG_5685

Have had almost all tulip colors for our apartment already this year. Love these pink ones especially!

IMG_5683

My new pillow cases. Ordered at H&M Home online. Love the look and they fit well with my other ones. They are all H&M btw. By coincidence, but I really love their designs. 

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...