May 6, 2014

Archive find - relaxed 50s look

IMG_7042

This is a look that I found in my archives. I never got around to posting it. I didn't want to waste it as I especially love the unusual look with the head scarf and red lips. I remember trying out different  looks with the head scarf and liking it with the red lips and winged liner. Later that day we went for a stroll and I looked quite dolled up. I am not quite happy with the scarf look though, still need to perfect it!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Diese Fotos hab ich in meinem Fotoarchiv gefunden. Ich bin irgendwie nie dazu gekommen, es zu bloggen. Ich möchte es gerade wegen dem speziellen Look mit dem Haarband und den roten Lippen posten. Ich kann mich noch daran erinnern, wie ich an diesem Tag verschiedene Styles mit dem Haarband ausprobiert habe und am Ende gefiel mir das mit den roten Lippen und dem geschwungenen Eyeliner am besten. Für einen Spaziergang am Nachmittag war ich zwar viel zu stark geschminkt, aber ich fand den Look einfach so schön. Mit dem Haarband komme ich noch nicht ganz so gut zurecht, aber ich werde es noch perfektionieren und verschiedene Stylings probieren.

IMG_6990

IMG_6986

What I wore

Blouse, Cardigan (Bluse, Strickjacke): H&M
Earrings (Ohrringe): Thrifted
Pants (Hose): Long Fashion, now Long Tall Sally
Necklace (Kette): Glitter
Headband (Tuch): Ultimo (local store)
Lipstick: Manhattan Lip Lacquer

IMG_7013-horz

IMG_7023

IMG_7078

1 comments:

mark a. said...

those accessories are just too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...