May 10, 2014

Denim Perfection

IMG_1818

I am back on track after my trips to Barcelona and Berlin and want to share a look with a couple of new things that just had to come back with me :)
I finally managed a trip to the well-known, almost praised to the skies Primark. I have heard so much about this store and checked it out in Barcelona and Berlin. I was a little overwhelmed in Barcelona by all the people, the huge variety, but found a couple of nice things there. I did have limited space in my suitcase and left with a wishlist. In Berlin, I persuaded Mr.B to visit also the store there and I actually wasn't prepared for the masses there! Mr.B shifted into reverse and left the place. Even I got a claustrophobic feeling as about 2-3 women were squeezed together per m². Scary! I left the place 2 hours later with filled bags and I don't think I will go there again in the next couple of months. The fever is over for now!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich bin nach meinen Reisen nach Barcelona und Berlin wieder zurück und möchte euch einen Look mit einigen Neuheiten zeigen, die einfach mit mir mitkommen mussten :)
Ich habe endlich einen Besuch im allseits bekannten Primark hinter mich gebracht. Die Barcelonafiliale hat mich schon etwas erschreckt, aber ich fand den Laden nicht schlecht. Leider hatte ich nicht so viel Platz im Koffer und bin deshalb mit einer Wunschliste nach Deutschland zurück. Mr.B war so lieb und ist mit mir in die Berliner Filiale gefahren. Bei dem Andrang (ca. 3 Frauen pro m²) ist er aber gleich rückwärts wieder rausgegangen. 2 Stunden später hab ich den Laden mit vollen Taschen wieder verlassen. Aber ich bin jetzt erstmal geheilt.

IMG_1832

I have wanted a denim jacket for a while and this one, found at Primark, is a perfect addition to my closet. Quite short, but it works well with my skirts and dresses. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich suche schon eine Weile nach einer coolen Jeansjacke und habe endliche eine bei Primark gefunden, die perfekt zu meinen Kleidern und Röcken passt. Die Jacke ist kürzer als ich es gewohnt bin, aber sitzt gut.


IMG_1845

Hello there freckles! Barcelona and Berlin sun gave me a nice tan and freckles on my entire face!

IMG_1854

What I wore

Dress (Kleid): Long Tall Sally
Denim Jacket (Jeansjacke): Primark
Top: Thrifted
Bracelet (Armreif): H&M
Tights (Strumpfhosen): Esda
Scarf (Tuch): Ernsting's Family
Ring: local market, Barcelona
Shoes (Schuhe: Deichmann
Necklace: gift

IMG_1868-tile

IMG_1891

2 comments:

mark a. said...

miss anja, you are breathtakingly beautiful! love reading your posts and seeing the pictures you share!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

thank you! So sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...