November 9, 2013

Lovely Friday

This week I am really glad Friday is finally here- TGIF! I am not sure why, but it felt so long somehow. Do you know that feeling as well or is it just me? I think that the first week after your vacation drags on longer than it usually does. 
_________________________________________________________________

Diese Woche bin ich wirklich glücklich über den Freitag. Ich bin mir über den Grund nicht ganz sicher, aber die Woche fühlte sich viel länger an. Kennt ihr das Gefühl auch oder kommt es nur mir so vor? Ich glaube es liegt ein wenig an der ersten Arbeitswoche nach dem Urlaub, die zieht sich einfach mehr hin.

IMG_1454

IMG_1453

I wore this look a while back, but have recreated it several times since. It just feels like my Autumn combination. The jacket is so cute and I bought it last year for all my knee-length skirts. I otherwise only own longer coats that end at a weird length in combination with most of my skirts. This now feels much better. And the color is so great! I guess I will be able to wear it for years to come, only have to give the color a new name every year :) Last year, it was oxblood, two years back burgundy and this year?
No clue!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Diese Outfit habe ich schon vor einiger Zeit fotografiert, aber seither schon mehrfach ähnlich getragen. Es fühlt sich einfach wie die richtige Herbstkombination für mich an. Die Jacke ist so schön. Ich habe sie schon im letzten Herbst für all meine knielangen Röcke gekauft. Sonst habe ich nur lange Jacken, die leider für alle Röcke an einer komischen Stelle enden und deshalb nicht so gut passen. Die Jacke ist die Rettung und ich werde sie wohl noch eine ganze Weile tragen können. Ich muss sie einfach in jedem Jahr mit einer anderen Farbe bezeichnen :) Letztes Jahr war es Ochsblut, das Jahr vorher Burgunder und dieses Jahr? Ich weiss es nicht!

IMG_1488

IMG_1462

IMG_1493

What I wore

Jacket (Jacke): BonPrix
Skirt (Rock): C&A
Sweater (Pulli): Lindex
Shirt (Top): Vero Moda
Scarf, Bag, Bracelet (Schal, Tasche, Armreif): Thrifted
Ring: Kalevalla
Shoes (Stiefel): Deichmann

IMG_1522-tile

IMG_1515

I am trying out something new with the German translations for my native German readers - how do you like it?

1 comments:

mark a. said...

you look lovely on that lovely friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...