October 10, 2016

A little bit of Summer during Fall

1-IMG_8185

Before we totally get into the Fall mode, I wanted to share my last Summer look on the blog. I wore this outfit on an unusual warm day in the end of September. I got this pair of white polkadot pants in the summer sale at LongTallSally and have wanted to wear it for weeks. I combines it with a couple of favourites as well as new pieces, such as this floral top and the turquoise shoes. The look felt really a bit too summery for this time of year, but I felt great during my meeting with my good friend A. Definitely a great bargain as I had my eye on these pants since they first showed up at LTS in Spring and I now saved 60%. The shoes have been waiting for there first outing even longer. Got them last winter during the sale as well, but they turned out to be very difficult to pair. Finally found a way, but am not sure how much wear I will get out of them in the future.

1-IMG_8169

1-IMG_8197

1-IMG_8211

What I wore

Shirt: C&A
Blazer: Primark
Key Chain: Ladurée
Bracelets: Glitter
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte

1-IMG_8252-tile

1-IMG_8226-001

1-IMG_8231-001

1-IMG_8248

1-IMG_8205

1-IMG_8188

1-IMG_8191

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...